Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was about to update my app, but instead of it to redirect me to play store, it's redirecting me hear, what do I still need to do for the updating of my CCS😹
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Gabriel_Taiyelolu16. If you are redirected to the App store, you should be able to see if an update is available. If so, tap on the "Update" link to get the latest version of Candy Crush Saga.
Alternatively, go into the Settings on your device and find your Apps. Check your Candy Crush Saga App info to see if an update is available. If so, run the update. My game was downloaded from the Google Play Store and I am currently on version 1.335.1.2
If this information does not help to solve your problem, I suggest reviewing the following article from our Help Center ⤵️
👉Why can't I update my game?
Feel free to reply to this message if you are still having problems.