Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I read on Google that there is a concert. You can choose any concert of your choice in the country during this music season. Is that true? If so, why can’t I see it on the description?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp that’s crazy I why don’t they just keep it either the same prize or the same two prizes that I’ve seen listed a in the country or the cruise I don’t understand why music season is so different and more confusing than million dollar tournament I don’t understand
Now that's really odd, because when I type the same thing into Google I see this:
That's the thing with Google: Like everything it's run by an AI and everyone gets to see something bespoke, so not the same as everyone else.
@christinewupp I put it in Google as Candy Crush music season 2026 grand prize and it did say 2026 which confused me. That’s kind of a bummer because I have so many concerts. I that would have been really nice if Candy Crush did that this year.
OK thanks that was really confusing. They should just say something like collect records make your own concert not win tickets for that concert. It would be so much easier if they just said collect records make your own concert in advance, but they didn’t.
That must have been an old post from 2024, when there was such a prize. There is no prize of this kind this year. I suspect when you googled you found an old post. Please be careful when you use search engines to always check the date of your search results.
Hello @Shinedown93. The Music Season event consists of a series of "sets" (consisting of multiple episode), each of which earns players a "record" based on the various choices they make regarding music genre, instruments, etc. in the set. It is my understanding that the "concert" you can attend will be the collection of records you have earned during the event. I don't think you need to complete all 15 records to be able to play your concert. Be sure to collect other rewards as you progress through the different sets.