Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I make purchases. It takes my money but then I had
to repurchase. I have lost 500 pts total. I attached screenshot of one of purchases. It says it fails but takes the money anyway. I have lost 500 of my coins.. needs to be replaced or fixed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1500091172 and Welcome to this King Community!
We’re really sorry to hear that you did not receive the items you purchased. Unfortunately, we can’t resolve issues related to directly here in the Community, but King's Player Support team can help you out.
Please reach out to them through your game by tapping the gear icon ⚙️ —> Account & Help —> ? Help Center —> Tap the ">" to select the "Purchases & Payments" topic —> Tap the ">" next to the most applicable topic —> scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Chat With Us.”
Provide as much information and screenshots as you can. They’ll be able to check your account and make things right. Thanks for your patience and for reporting this so quickly 🙏
Kindly text the candy contact the Telegram link now
t.me/evaa_elfie23