Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please.. please help. I have tried everything to get my lives and progress back on Candy Crush. I have been playing for 18 years!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @smnovad and Welcome to this King Community!
I understand how frustrated you must be to have lost your game progress. Sometimes an issue that a player experiences is related to their device rather than the game. So, we first suggest trying the following troubleshooting tips to maximize the chances of the game running more smoothly for you:
If that doesn't solve your problem, I suggest you review the following article from our Help Center ⤵️
👉I can't find my progress
Finally, if you don't find the answer to your question in the article, please reply with more information:
We hope to hear from you soon.