Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have experienced this situation when the game are freezing and must to restart the level (please check the video). Obviously second attempt needed to spend some gold for pass! This are not fair! π This are first time until level 7805.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend. I have same thing too.
2 days ago, I am almost complete the last character during Music Season, but unfortunately these candies was suddenly stopped moving and I canβt perform any matches even the hint animation is still playing. So I have to force restart the level and lose both 4544 wins and the Super Color Bomb.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps π Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact