Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All Stars 2027 - qual a quantidade máxima de itens que vocês imaginam que o jogo permita que estejam disponíveis para entrar no campeonato, como quantidade de ouro e boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp I really think that king knew how many boosters we had this year. I only had about 30,000 gold but had thousands of boosters which is why I think I was excluded from the All stars. Now they claim that boosters are going to be the same across all platforms That's just a way to let us know they have information on how many boosters we have which they already knew.
Boosters are tied to our devices, and I have always believed that King do not have knowledge of exactly how many boosters we have stored on our devices. In addition, some players have several devices all with different booster inventories. In 2026 I stored hundreds of strong boosters in my account ready for All Stars and at the time it worked really well and I got to the last round with over 200 party poppers. However this is going to change before All Stars 2027 as King are trialling methods to gain control over our booster inventories by linking our inventories to their server.
So again: Nobody knows and nobody will know if there will be a limit for All Stars 2027 until the event starts. Usually it is when the event is officially announced, which this year was a mere one week before the start of the first round, that players will know if it will show up in their accounts. It may well be that players who have hoarded thousands of boosters will not see the event, just like in 2025 players who had hoarded lots of gold did not see the event, but none of us will be able to tell you. It's complete guesswork.
And what about booster packs, like lollipops, little hands, and party boosters? Were there used to be limits?
Hi @Arenatta It is far, far too early to ask this question. Every year the rules change about this and I expect there to be many changes before next year's event. In 2025 there was a cap on gold (around 20,000 I think), in 2026 there was no cap, but some players were excluded for reasons we do not know.
King are secretive. They will not answer your question and will leave the answer to your question until the start of the tournament when the rules get published. There is no way to find this out in advance.
Hello @Arenatta and Welcome to this King Community!
We love chatting and helping out, but we do most of our conversations in English so more players can understand and join in. Could you please re-post your question in English?
FYI — There will be an announcement with details before the 2027 All Star Tournament begins.