Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was literally down to all the candies being gone to win the game and the game closed AGAIN!!! It also caused me to lose my super charged bomb. This is the second time TODAY this happened! WTH?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tucker2. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you when your game closed for no apparent reason.
Since this has happened twice in the same day, we suggest the following troubleshooting tips:
I hope this helps.