Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I change my phone and install candy crush and login with same account. My level progress is thers but my Inventory is not coming.
How my inventory will come?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @itsmeAAQ and Welcome to this King Community! Your inventory of boosters is quite impressive and I understand why you don't want to lose it! Tests are currently being done with a limited number if players to see if booster inventories can be synced across devices, but this is only in testing at this time.
As mentioned in previous replies, your progress and good bars are stored on King servers, but your booster inventory is stored locally on your device. Consequently, your boosters remain on your old device, but they can still be used if you play on that old device. Your progress and gold bars sync across devices.
I recommend reviewing the following articles which can be found in our Help Center:
👉New phone or tablet? (Android) or 👉New phone or tablet? (iOS)
👉Safeguarding your boosters
I hope you will find these articles helpful.
I have alot of inventory. I dont want to waste it
Hey there @itsmeAAQ ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble recovering your items after changing devices. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞
only gold bars will remain same
All inventory will be demolished