Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help. How can I change my current users id to my previous users id. With that one I went quite far
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wildthing75, this is a duplicate request for help. Please read the answer I provided to your first request. In the meantime, this discussion will be closed.
Hello @wildthing75 and Welcome to this King Community!
Unfortunately, we cannot access records for individual player accounts from this Community. In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to Player Support through your game:
This way our Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you. Be sure to share both User IDs and be clear which one you want to keep. 💚
I have lost my progress and tried to log in but they keep on let me start from beginning. My previous users id was 608725875887396
Please help cause I was quite far with that profile