Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I hope all is well. I was wondering why did I lose this race when all of my stats are better than the winner? I didn’t win the prize/gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In the background I see Yeti's draw? Is that the event you are referring to?
That is not a race, it's a lottery. So whoever wins, wins. For no reason, it's just whoever gets picked. Regardless of ability or stats. It's a lottery.
For Episode Race, it uses a recording system so this can be normal.