Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sorry l have put one more comment about it and I am saying again how could complete level 948 if candy crush one see this comment so give me golden bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Azghanπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Since you kept mentioning gold bars in all your posts, I checked your profile and realized that you are playing Candy Crush Saga!
Are you still stuck on level # 948? Do you still need help?
Just a heads-up! You have been posting in Farm Heroes Saga area! I will request to move all those posts to Candy Crush Saga area. Please use this link π CCS Discussions areaπ for your posts!
Thank you for understanding & see you around!π«
Hi @Azghan a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. π
I'm not entirely sure which game you mean. You're currently in the Farm Heroes Saga forum but are talking about Candy Crush, right? Should I forward your question about Candy Crush, or do you need tips for this level in Farm Heroes Saga? Let me know what I can do.