Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get the gold bars owed to me for winning three races in a row. I finally logged off and played again and won the 4th race and that time I got the 30 bars. So how do I get the 75 gold bars owed to me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So how do I get the 75 gold bars owed to me?
You have to contact King Player Support if you think a reward from the game has not been delivered correctly.
It is highly unlikely that they will help you though as they make it clear in the T&Cs that free items aren't generally replaced.
Have you got any screenshots of the issue. Screenshots are helpful when trying to prove that something went wrong.
This happened to me as well just yesterday and I was like wth