Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spun the wheel after the end of a round to continue. I got 30 more moves and spent 10 gold. it gave me 5 moves! spun again after that round for 40 extra moves and only gave me 5 again! I want my gold back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: