Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happens if I let a player move up in the team?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ich sehe diese Option auch in meinem Team. "Aufsteigen" bedeutet, dass die andere Person Team Chef wird. Dann wärst du nicht mehr Chef. In meinem Spiel steht das dabei, wenn ich auf "Promote" (=aufsteigen) tippe.
Hello @BestTeam2026,
First, thank you for explaining that the bold font in your texts is the standard for the translator you use. I appreciate your willingness to use a translator so you can accommodate those of us who only speak English. I am also appreciative for our German-speaking members, such as @Spinnifixad @christinewupp, who can answer your questions in your native language.
Regarding your questions: "What is community? What are the tasks and goals of your community? What does the community stand for?"
This King Community is the official online hub for players of King video games. Members can:
We also have a special section to help you navigate through the Community ⤵️
I hope that answers your questions.
What's going on, I've been waiting two days for my answer
Bin Team Chef habe die Option Mitglied entfernen oder Aufsteigen. Frage was bedeutet Aufsteigen.
Translator does it
I have the option to remove a member or move up. Question what does promotion mean.
Hello
MountainMom
I don't write my texts in bold, I can't have tried it. Again, work with a translator who does, small text=large and large text=small.
You are the moderator here. What is community? What are the tasks and goals of your community? What does the community stand for?
Hello @BestTeam2026, I assume you would like me to clarify my question "Are you able to remove the bolding from your font?" So, here it is ⤵️
Standard fonts have a normal line weight designed for long paragraphs and easy reading. Bold fonts have thicker, heavier lines and are typically used to highlight key words or titles.
All of your text appears in bold. Perhaps it is your default font. I am only asking if you can use a standard font for the bulk of the text in your replies and reserve bolding only for words or phrases you wish to emphasize.
I am not being critical. Standard fonts are better for reading lots of text and easier on the eyes. If this does not make sense, no action is expected on your part. I encourage you to continue your participation in this Community!
I don't understand the question
Hello @BestTeam2026, I do not understand your question. Are you referring to a specific event in Candy Crush Saga? We can be more helpful if we know which event you are asking about. Do you have a screenshot regarding the event?
P.S. Are you able to remove the bolding from your font? It would make your posts more readable.
Ascend