We are now back to where we need to contact Player Support re bad adverts. I have in the past contacted them twice before, but nothing has been done about the adverts I reported. So I gave it another go yesterday, as I'm fed up with Temu and Shein crashing and closing my game. Yes some of us watch adverts for extra moves and boosters when we fail a level, which is most of the time. But when a Temu or Shein comes up, I wish I hadn't bothered.
Anyway I contacted them through my game
Opened my game and clicked on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of my map, then I went to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center
Couldn't find anything for adverts, so entered "Bad Adverts" in the Search bar. That then brought up "How can I report an ad in my game. Opened that and scrolled right down to the bottom" Chat with us". I got to chat with Kingsley the bot and explained about adverts closing my game.
I got given a ticket number, so I'd done my job there, and closed my game. I then received an email which I replied to, explaining again what I'd told Kingsley and attached two screenshots of the bad adverts. Seconds later I got another email, the same as the first, so I replied to that again adding the screenshots. Seconds later I got another email, this went on five times, but none of the emails actually said anything helpful or different, every one was the same ⬇️
So I take it, I will receive another email at some stage, letting me know it's being looked into, or will I 🤔
Would be nice to know if anyone else has contacted Player Support re bad adverts, and what response they got 👍
Any advice @QueenB on what to expect after contacting Player Support, would be helpful 🙃