Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a gold pass for music season .. My e wallet shows a deduction.. but when I open my candy crush to see if it appears.. it doesn't show.. I can't claim my gold pass
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @2736040916 and Welcome to this King Community!
Sometimes there is a delay in receiving your purchased items. If you have not received them yet, I ask that you review the following section from our Help Center.
👉Payments & Purchases -- there are tabs for the various ways purchases can be made. Choose the most appropriate tab and then scroll down to an applicable topic.
Unfortunately, we can’t restore items or provide refunds directly here in the Community, but King's Player Support team can help you out. Please reach out to them through your game as follows:
The Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you. Thanks for your patience.