Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone, I am having trouble with this level and I have tried the usual strategies making combo starting at the bottom, focusing on the main obstacles of the level, bringing in boosters etc.. I’ve been stuck on this level for 3 days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
For this level, please try these steps:
-Focus on the middle column first. Break the licorice/music-note blockers in the center as soon as possible so the board opens up. -Don't clear the side peppermint blockers first. They'll become much easier once the middle is open and cascades start. -Use vertical striped candies in the center. They clear multiple blockers at once and help open the path to the lower half of the board. -Save wrapped candies for the white frosting. A wrapped candy next to the frosting removes a lot more than single matches. -Prioritize the music-note candies. Once they're released, they help create cascades and clear more blockers automatically. -Play low whenever possible. Matches near the bottom create more cascades, which can clear the upper blockers without spending extra moves.
I hope this helps and Wish you the best of lucks
Hi @MasterNoob I took a screenshot of your advice & I am hoping that it will help me clear the level tomorrow.