Bring back the choice on how many extra moves to buy with gold bars
Hi everyone,
I wanted to share some feedback about a recent change to how extra moves are purchased with gold bars in Candy Crush.
Previously, players could choose exactly how many extra moves they wanted to buy with their gold bars. Now, instead of that choice, there's a wheel that costs 10 gold bars to spin, and it randomly awards a variable amount of moves (for example: 10 swipes, 20 with a booster, 40 without a booster, or 80 with a booster). If you're not happy with the result, you can't just spin again in the same attempt — you have to restart the level/game to get a new chance at the wheel.
This feels like a step back compared to the old system. I'd much rather pay my gold bars for a specific number of moves that I choose, rather than gambling on a random outcome. Has anyone else run into this? Would love to see the option to choose the amount return.
Thanks for reading!