Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get back the feature where I can just tap or swipe a special candy? I'm frustrated that I lost that feature. It used to be helpful.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Marj17 😊
I can understand why you’d miss being able to tap or swipe to activate special candies, especially when you found it helpful!
This feature is still in a limited rollout, so it isn’t available to everyone yet, and availability can change. I don’t have a confirmed date for when it might return to your game.
I’d love to hear more about what you enjoyed most about it. What made it helpful for you? That’s useful feedback for us to share with the team 💬