Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just noticed a few minutes ago that there’s a lock on my pin section and I can’t access that area. It wasn’t like that yesterday. I thought there was still a few more weeks to collect pins. Is anyone else seeing this in their game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh for Pete’s sake. Of course immediately after I made that post I opened up my game again and now the pin area is unlocked 🤦🏻♀️ and I can access it again. So never mind, it’s all good now 🤗