Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Because I don't have access to my linked facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using Android iQOOz9s mobile
I lost my Facebook access
So please help to add new Facebook account
Hello @13364357100🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
For any issues related to the game Account, we must reach out to the King Player Support team as only they have resources to assist you with it!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you need help with sending your complaint? Please reply back in the empty box you see on the page!
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!🍫