Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there an limit to friends you can have or add? I recently tried to add friends and was told I had reached my limit and to come back later. I can't find an answer anywhere on this just on how many lives you can accept a day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It might have changed since it was last discussed on here @Estella8 but at the time it appeared that 1000 friends was the limit for the friends list.
That's interesting, I have less than 100. Maybe I requested too many? Well anyway thanks!