Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change teams? I'm the only one playing on mine and not getting anywhere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I hope you're doing well today.
Any time you want to, you can leave a team to join another one. First it is required that you leave your current team by going to the team tab and tapping on the red menu button. Then you will have the option to leave the team. Once you have left the team you can join a new one by searching for their name or accept the team join request.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you decide to leave a team in the middle of a Team event, you will lose the progression and you won’t receive the rewards. Also when you join a new team, you will need to wait for the next event to start.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!