I had a marathon livestream session this Friday. I noticed that my win streak inexplicably reset to 0. Even worse, friends saw that my livestream froze at 4295.
At the end of the previous episode, I finished with a win streak of 4294. I noticed my streak got reset somewhere after finishing my farming.
I decided to run one more episode to test if my win streak did reset. The most important part is I played a round with a double color bomb but no goodie bag, which otherwise would be impossible, as you have already lost the double color bomb at the point your win streak went to zero.
Then, I decided to extend the night by completing three more episodes on my alt (E82 to 84). I noticed my main did advance in terms of, but their win streak did not advance.
This is my 1000th post in the forums. If I did not lose 2532 to a GET button, my streak would be 5306.