Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The account I’ve been using for years has been stolen; they changed the email address and password. Since I hadn't logged out on mobile, I can still play, but what can I do to recover my account? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey @timuçin1987 . I've found the tickets you've submitted and have now replied to the case.
I've escalated the issue to our experts, however, the team's out on the weekends, so please expect a reply only starting tomorrow and during the following days. For reference, your ticket number is 16990552.
If I can assist with anything else let me know. Have a great day!
deleted as no longer relevant
please help me, i have been playing over 10 years on these account
I'm getting an automated reply; the email also says I can get support from the community.
Hey there! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble with the security of your account. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us . When you do so, please provide the original email address of the account that belonged to you and the new email address that it has been changed into. Changes you've noticed in the account can also be helpful, such as: usage of Gold Bars, Boosters, purchases made, etc.
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day.