Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @trolla and welcome to our Community!
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do most of our conversations in English so more players can understand and join in. Tip: If you're looking for support, you can visit our Help Center which might be available in your language! I encourage you to visit the following section in our Help Center 👉Save and Sync your Progress. Select the tab for the system on your device and then scroll to the topic " How to merge my Facebook and King accounts ". I hope you are able to understand what I have written.