Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would also like to add something that is perhaps more important than the individual technical issues.
Candy Crush is starting to lose the reason why I have enjoyed playing it for so long. I used to play to relax and unwind. I understand that some levels should be challenging, but lately the game has become so frustrating that it is no longer relaxing at all.
I can sometimes complete only one or two levels a day. This also means that timed events and opportunities to earn Gold Bars become practically unreachable.
For example, my current Music Season requires another 31 levels to progress toward a reward, while I am already stuck on Level 13025 for a long time.
I don't want the game to be easy. I just want Candy Crush to feel fair and enjoyable again.
Hello,
Since the latest update, I have been experiencing several problems with Candy Crush Saga that I did not have before.
1. Lives sent by teammates/friends are often not credited to my account.
This does not happen every single time, but it happens frequently. A teammate sends me a life, but I do not receive it and I am left with 0 lives and have to wait for the timer. Sometimes the life appears much later, as happened today.
2. It has become extremely difficult or practically impossible for me to earn Gold Bars.
Even when I manage to reach a competition where Gold Bars can be won and I am in first place, I have experienced situations where I did not receive the expected Gold Bar reward.
At other times, the levels have become so difficult that while I am struggling for a long time on one level, the competition timer expires and I lose the opportunity to earn the Gold Bars.
This is especially frustrating because these problems started after the recent update.
3. Level 13025 currently seems practically impossible.
My current version of Level 13025 gives me only 23 moves. The objectives at the beginning are 13 + 16 + 22, and a large part of the board is heavily blocked.
I have been stuck on this level for a long time and have tried it many times. In one attempt, after using all 23 moves, I still had 10 + 7 + 8 objectives remaining.
I searched for information and videos about Level 13025, but the versions available online are completely different from the level I currently have.
Could a Community Manager please check my version of Level 13025 and confirm whether 23 moves is really correct?
I would also like to know whether there is a known issue after the latest update affecting lives sent by teammates/friends and Gold Bar rewards.
I am playing on an iPhone and I have screenshots showing my current Level 13025.
Thank you.