Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lately I have to refresh my game about ten times to get to my avatar and correct episode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on a computer, on Facebook, windows 11. My boosters have not working since February. I have sent many screen shots, Thanks..
Hi @poohbearqπββοΈ
Closing and reopening the game did not bring back your Avatar? Sorry to hear that! I will report it to the Community In-charge!
I am sorry, I did not understand your comment about boosters! Can you please explain a bit more?
that did work Now if all the boosters would be fixed.
Hello @poohbearqπ€ Hope you are doing fine.
Are you playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser?
I have seen few complaints about missing avatar. Usually, closing the game - restarting the device and opening the game should bring back the Avatar. Can you please try that and see if it works for you as well?
About the correct Episode β next time when you open the game and see the issue, can you please post a screenshot of your game map for me?
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!π«π«