I think it is not because the candy crush game has become more commercialised. In a set if 25 games there are atleast 3 games of legendary, 4 games of super hard 4 games of hard and rest are moderate. Atleast 75 games cannot be won without additional gold bars or power boosters thus making the players to compulsorily buy boosters and gold bars especially after certain level. I am in level no 23197 and I have made up my mind not to spend money for playing these games especially after the bad management and fiasco of candy cup earlier. After deciding not to spend money for buying boosters and gold bars, I have played game no 23197 atleast 500 times for the last 10 days and I have not gone to extent of finishing 75 % of jelly’s and release of spinks.
so it is very clear that this has become money minded, commercially exploiting the customer’s game.
thisis very serious concern .