Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after watching the ads and the x appears to take you back to the game. It won’t x out so I have to get out of the game and start again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a known issue that's been happening for months. They claim it was fixed but still happening. Don't think their going to do anything about it.
Hello @maryjones1 and Welcome to this King Community!
I understand your frustration! This has happened to me, too. Sometimes I have had good luck tapping on the "Back" button on my browser. It usually returns me to the game, but I might not get the reward I was expecting.
Also, on some ads, there is a button in a (bottom?) corner of the ad. After tapping on that button, you can select "Broken" from a set of options. Unfortunately, most ads don't include that button.
Finally, when ads do not work as intended, we can make the King advertisement team aware of issues using the process described in the following article from our Help Center.
👉How to report an ad in your game
The Ad team will need information about the specific ad and your account. A screenshot of the faulty ad is also helpful. It is important to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
Hello @maryjones1🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Do you remember which brand Ads are causing that issue?
For faulty ads, it is always better to report the Ads directly from your Game App! But, if it is the same brands that are causing the issue, if you can provide the names of the brands or screenshots, I will be able to report to our Community In-charge as well, so that, it can be escalated to the game Studio!
Thank you & hope to hear from you soon!🍫🍫