Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I never continue the game after I paid for it. After I bought it, and paid for it . I have to start all over again. I only get the points.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Trudel58 and welcome to our Community!
We are eager to help, but we need more information. When you "start all over again," are you saying your progress is lost and you are back at level 1? What "points" are you getting?
Sometimes an issue that a player experiences is related to their device rather than the game. So, we first suggest trying the following troubleshooting tips to maximize the chances of the game running more smoothly for you:
We look forward to your answers to our questions and your results after trying the troubleshooting steps.