Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@kiara_wael
I guess you are also at the end of map
Don’t u think new levels must be added to star tournament ….. 🏟️
@MountainMom
Pls take a note of it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hope it will be implemented soon 😊☺️
@geetagoyal, thank you for sharing this. I suspect there are more players at the end of their maps who would like to see new levels in the Star Tournament. I have made note of your suggestion.