Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!
I won 2 sets and as a reward i should got 30 gold each time. I did not resieve anything. I still want my gold please. I missed 60 now. My id: 1015784274
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @KimPlof , I’m sorry you haven’t received the Gold Bars you were expecting, and thank you for including your User ID.
Could you please tell us a little more about what happened?
This will help us understand exactly which reward you’re referring to and point you in the right direction.