Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn’t get my reward of last race winning gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Itssumera🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars reward after winning a race!
Can you please tell us a little more about what happened?
Once you provide these details, I will pass those to our Community In-charge, which will help the Candy team to understand exactly which reward you’re referring to and point you in the right direction.
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫