Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won episode race and 30 rewards didnt register and I bought extra to win, now I only have 4 and not buying anymore, this is not acceptable
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Valery🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars reward after winning a race!
There are other players that are experiencing same issue from past week and the issue was already report to the Game Studio! Our Community In-charge is collecting all the necessary data to report to the Studio and investigate further!
If you can provide below details, it will help them to investigate further:
Once you provide these details, I will pass those to our Community In-charge, which will help the Candy team to understand the issue and point you in the right direction.
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫