Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used10 boosters for extra help. Won game didn’t advance to next game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Liberman15🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not advance to next level even after you won the game! I am not sure why it happened but, this is a complaint I see in the Community every now and then!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team to report this issue. They have the resources to check what happened and assist you with the issue!
I did not experience this issue until now, and hence not aware in what way, the Player Support team will resolve the issue!
If you are playing the game on a mobile device, you should see an option of "I passed a level - why didn't it move me forward" in game App's Help Center under "Save & Sync your progress".
Please let me know if you need any assistance with sending your complaint or using a computer - Facebook browser!
Hope to hear from you soon!
I’m on level 5101 didn’t advance to 5102