Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have pass the level from 21216 to 21229 my last task was 6 unplayed level win but didn't recived the reward still it on 4/6 but have won 13 level, other task also completed but win it. This happened after purchasing of gold bar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Omprasaddubeπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch with the Chocolate Box feature! Do you remember which Chocolate Box it is - is it the Silver or the lower ones?
I do not think this glitch has to do with the purchase! I never purchase anything in my games and I have noticed this glitch in my game too! Whenever you have the task to finish new levels, please play an old level first and then, play a new level! Once you win the level, make sure if the win is recorded in the Chocolate box. If it did, continue playing. If the win did not record, close the game - give a little break and then try again. The glitch will be resolved now and your wins will be recorded!
I would recommend you to contact King Player Support team and report the issue. If you are using a mobile device to play the game, you can send your complaint directly from your game App. It would help if you have screenshots to show the glitch. But, I don't think you would have those as you did not expect the glitch!π€
If you have any screenshots, it will help me to escalate the issue to our Community In-charge as well!
Please let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance!π«π«