Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i had to reinstall Candy Crush and lost my progress. I don’t believe
my Facebook and King accounts were synchronized. Tried playing a few new games as suggested and that didn’t work. Any way I can retrieve my levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @OhioNana🤗
It usually takes up to 72 hours by the time we hear from a real (human) agent! Please wait till tomorrow this time and send a reminder email again.
Like I have mentioned before, it takes lot of time to get help from the King Player Support team as they are only one team and there are 13 games' players with one or other issue!
Please hang in there!🙏💛
I have replied to the automated email again and they just reply with the automated response again. Guess no one plans to help
Oh!! That instruction is part of their automated email with few “trouble shooting suggestions”.
Please ignore that suggestion as any account related issues must be resolved by the Player Support team as only they have the resources to assist players!
Please do send a reply to the automated email you have received and follow the steps I mentioned earlier!
Let me know if there is any other assistance you need from me!
i did the chat yesterday. I was able to email candy crush support snd they sent me back to the community
Here you go @OhioNana🤗
Please follow below steps to send complaint directly from your game App⬇️
By any chance, if you do not hear from anybody even by Friday night, please let me know here and I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge!
To contact the Player Support team, we need extra patience as it is time taking process, please hang in there!
Hoping and wishing your game progress will be restored quickly for you to play again!🍫
i am using my Iphone 15 Pro
Sure, @OhioNana👍
Can you please tell me which device you are using?
I have tried logging into both Facebook and King accounts. Please let me know how to contact King Player Support. Thank you
Hello again @OhioNana🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Did you try to log back into the game with either of those accounts? If not, please do log in and it should help!
If not, please come back and let me know. I will give you steps to contact King Player Support team for their assistance!
i have logged in and out for both Facebook and King
Hello @OhioNana🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not find your game progress in your game!
Did you make sure that you have logged into the game with that same account details? In King Saga games - when we are not logged in, it will automatically starts us from level # 1!
Please check that and let me know! You can reply by typing in the empty box you see on this page.🍫🍫