Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won first place in two episode races over the weekend in Candy crush.. I am still waiting for my 54 gold bars please at least some point let me know that you’ve received this email and are working on the problem. This is really not fair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same for me. Won twice an episode but no rewards.
Me too, twice no receipt of gol bars today.
What a bummer. I won 2 races as well and didn’t get any gold. I wish I would’ve known before spending my own gold to win the race. Now I’m almost out.
Hi again, @HelenS_ . I already replied to you on your other post: