Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I pass 19,835 I’ve been stuck for days. Can anyone help me if you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @Lcox1969. I'm seeing we recently assisted you with levels 19834 and 19835 via tickets on Player Support. I've checked the level itself and can find no issues and can only suggest what we've already shared with you on your ticket.
Have you considered searching the level on Youtube to see if the version of the level you have has been posted?