Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have emailed you several times. Haven’t been able to collect my gold bars from two episode races. I won on the weekend. I have not been able to recover the races as I play every day. My account number is ###########. Please look into it thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @HelenS_. I see you mentioned not getting two episode race gold bars over the weekend. There's been a lot of confusion regarding a new event called the Carmel Cup. Players think it's the same as the Episode Race and expect gold bars even though it only offers 100 of them as the grand prize. Please reference the post below: