Hello King Player Support,
I have contacted support almost 20โ30 times regarding this issue, and I have already provided screenshots and videos as evidence. Unfortunately, I have not received any proper response or assistance.
I am requesting your help with the rewards that I lost:
- ๐ 20 minutes Party Booster/Reward
- ๐ 20 minutes Fish
- โค๏ธ 30 minutes Unlimited Lives
Because these rewards were lost, I was unable to continue playing properly and I have now lost myย 36-win streak. This is a huge loss for me as a dedicated Candy Crush player, and I am extremely disappointed that I have not received any help despite repeatedly contacting support and providing evidence.
Please review my account and the screenshots/videos I have already submitted. I kindly request that you restore the rewards I lost and, if possible, help me recover or compensate for myย 36-win streak.
I would really appreciate it if this issue could be escalated to a support agent and resolved as soon as possible so I can get back on track.
Thank you.
I sincerely hope you can help me this time.