Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started this game recently, and I have played this game quite a while ago. I noticed that my new account can’t get golden crowns on my levels even though I’ve completed them on the first try. Does anyone knows why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You already know King is greedy now the gold crowns are now A/B testing and it's ugly too because it feels it just painted and Made in China.
I am playing Candy Crush Saga with iPhone SE. And yes, I an replaying this game with a new account. My user ID is 16703540745. Here are the screenshots of the issue. I signed in with Facebook. I was hoping to get a golden crown streak on my new account, so I hope this is fixed asap. Thank you!
Also I’m playing Candy Crush Saga on iOS app store, my device is iPhone SE, and yes, I am replaying the game with a new account.
Here. I started my game by signing in with facebook. I was hoping to get a golden crown streak this time :/ I hope this will be fixed.
Hello @wjdgpdnjs100🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
That sounds like a weird issue!
Can you please clarify somethings for me…. are you playing Candy Crush Saga or some other King game? Which device are you using to play the game?
You said - "my new account can't get golden crowns" — does it mean you are replaying the game with a new account? Can you provide a screenshot of your game map, so that I can escalate to our Community In-charge if needed!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫