Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 10787 and the game And the game didn't progress, leaving me stuck at the same level and make me lost the prizes that I have got.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lyarachelπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team and report the issue.
If you are using a mobile device to play the game, please send a complaint directly from your game App. If you are playing on Facebook - browser version, please use this link β https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any other questions, please let me know!π«π«