Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The spin wheel gives you the same prizes and it's cheating that's no way to operate a game that's supposed to be
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @InfiniteSoul👋
I hope you’re doing well.
I am sorry you feel this way but appreciate the feedback you provided regarding the booster wheel. I will make sure to pass this on to our developers for you. 🧐
While we unfortunately cannot adjust this for you right now, having feedback such as yours available enables our developers to make adjustments and changes to our game in future updates, which will hopefully introduce new features as well as potential improvements that will match your tastes.
If there’s anything else I can assist with, let me know.
Have a great day! 🍭