Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I unable to access my piggy bank funds when I have paid for them? it says claim but when I click on it, it wants me to pay again????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1280504463 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community! Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or some other King Saga game? I never bought Gold bars from Piggy Bank but from what I have heard, we have to pay each time we want to break the Piggy bank and collect Gold bars from it!
Did you already paid for your current Piggy Bank and still not able to claim the Gold?
Please reply back by typing in the empty box you see on this page!
Hi @1280504463 , the Piggy Bank is an optional paid feature, so you need to purchase it to collect the Gold Bars inside.
If your payment went through and you didn’t receive the Gold Bars, contact Player Support through Profile → Help Center → Chat With Us. Include your purchase receipt there so they can investigate.
We can’t handle refunds or add missing purchases here in the Community, but Player Support can review this for you 🙂