Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just passed a level and they did not give me any gold bars. I’m not playing this game anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Marianne1004 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive Gold bars in your game! I am assuming that you meant to say an episode but not a level!
Since last week, there is an issue going on with Episode Race rewards - which is being investigated by the King team! Please check others’ reports in below thread::
Since it is an issue you have reported but not an idea, I will request to move your post to Support area, so that we can discuss further!