Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for two levels in a row I have “won”(beaten the other players to the finish line), but have not won any gold bars. Why is this? I wasted gold bars to get there…has something changed that I was unaware of?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same for me…. .2 races and no gold bars. TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.
Same thing happened to me. I’ve noticed a lot of people that I’ve played with have stopped playing now because of making the game less fun by making these bad game changes.
Hi guys.
There has been a lot of confusion regarding a new event called the Carmel Cup. Many think it's the same as the Episode Race and expect gold bars even though it only offers gold for winning three races in a row within three days.
For more info, please check here:
Yes! two in a row now. No gold bars. BS!!!
Same problem for me
Same happened to me. I won't a chocolate box with 8 gold bars and a race and did not receive the bars for
Me too!