Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought that packet and got an SMS saying that 1,99€ will be added to my phone bill account, just like usually every time when i buy something. But the packet never started. So i want a refund or that packet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well, this is a little bit Embarrassing but i think i did not win Episode Race, I won a Caramel Cup "1/3" Race. The prices are different, and it seems that there is no Gold price for winning only one part race, u have to win all 3 to collect 100 Gold. I just read about Caramel Cup rules last night so i think i understand this thing now. 😄
Thank You guys, I got the refund. Thank You for handling my small problem. ♥️
Hi there! If you're having issues with your purchase not being received, remember, purchases may take up to one hour to appear, if after the time the purchase is not reflected, https://soporto.king.com/contact