Hello,
I solved the CC puzzle, but my answer was not accepted. I have been given the impression that the contest is only open to players in the United States. Is that correct?
If that is the case, I am deeply disappointed. I live in the country where the creator of the game was born, and like many other loyal and dedicated players outside the United States, I have invested both time and money in the game and supported it with great enthusiasm.
The game has players from all over the world and is supported by a truly global player community. Therefore, it feels both unfair and exclusionary if only players in the United States are given the opportunity to participate in competitions and receive rewards like these.
All loyal players should be given the same opportunity, regardless of the country they live in.
I would much rather believe that I simply submitted the wrong answer and that this is all a misunderstanding. I would therefore greatly appreciate it if you could clarify the situation and explain what rules apply.
Kind regards,
A loyal but disappointed player